Alternative approaches to Virus Mitigation (Focus on Covid)
When you wear a mask, you protect others as well as yourself. below are some of the things I do and many I have done for years.
Below are the things I suggest for a healthy life, with a focus on anti Virus steps
- Calcium, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc with Vitamin D3 https://amzn.to/3reVOxw Research suggests that calcium, magnesium, and zinc may improve several aspects of your health, such as bone strength, mood, immunity, blood sugar regulation, and sleep quality.
- Zinc Picolinate 50mg https://amzn.to/2LaZJvM Zinc Picolinate is zinc that is bound to the organic acid picolinic acid, which is naturally made in the body from the amino acid L-Tryptophan
- Zinc Gluconate 50mg https://amzn.to/3czNKDa Zinc is a naturally occurring mineral. Zinc is important for growth and for the development and health of body tissues
- Glutathione https://amzn.to/3k83TmR Glutathione is an antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea. Glutathione is capable of preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals, peroxides, lipid peroxides, and heavy metals
- Vitamin D-3 5,000 IU https://amzn.to/3oHqANy
- Vitamin C-1,000 with Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids https://amzn.to/3tkdhpZ
- Vitamin D3 2000 IU https://amzn.to/3rhKRvc
- Pau D’Arco (Tabebuia heptaphylla) 500 mg https://amzn.to/3cFipzj
- Sea-Iodine Capsules, 1000 mcg https://amzn.to/3rbne7p Iodine plays a vital role in thyroid health. …helps regulate hormone production. These hormones control your metabolism, heart health, and more.
- Quercetin 500 Mg https://amzn.to/2YC2fON Anti-histamine effect & Anti-oxidant, Supports Healthy Ageing, Cardiovascular Health, & Immune Health.
- Turmeric Curcumin C3 Bioperine https://amzn.to/36zUmOq
- Fresh ground ginger* Ginger has been shown to have impressive antiviral activity thanks to its high concentration of potent plant compounds. Additionally, specific compounds in ginger, such as gingerols and zingerone, have been found to inhibit viral replication and prevent viruses from entering host cells
- Kyolic Garlic Formula 103 Immune Formula https://amzn.to/3avCLIk
- White Thyme Oil https://amzn.to/3tjyCjf antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties. It’s commonly used as a preservative in foods, cosmetics, and toiletries. It can also be found as an ingredient in mouthwash.
- 10 Organic Mushroom Blend Immune https://amzn.to/2MuxkS7 All medicinal mushrooms contain powerful polysaccharides called beta-glucans, which have been found to help fight inflammation and balance the immune system.
- Dozen Mushroom Immune Support https://amzn.to/3rcVuiG Chaga, reishi, turkey tail, shiitake, maitake, lion’s mane and cordyceps have all been shown to have immune-balancing effects and antioxidants, which fight free radicals in the body.
- 14 Mushrooms complex 30% BETA-GLUCANS, 14 MUSHROOMS: Our capsules are comprised of 100% pure mushroom extracts (Chaga, Maitake, Reishi, Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, Turkey Tail, Meshima, Tremella, Poria, Black Fungus, Oster Mushroom, Shiitake, Royal Sun Agaricus, White Button Mushroom) https://amzn.to/3D8QimT
- Organic Sea Moss Plus Supplements https://amzn.to/2YCdtTr Sea Moss also helps the body fight back against everyday aging and inflammation, in what could be called “the anti’s:” Anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It’s used as a treatment to help prevent and relieve cold and flu-like symptoms, in powdered form.
- Omega-3 https://amzn.to/3cxCQOv
- selenium plus vitamin E https://amzn.to/3tntD1k selenium and vitamin E protect cells from the detrimental effects of oxidation but they do so in different ways. Vitamin E, an antioxidant present in the cell membrane, prevents the formation of harmful free radicals. Selenium functions throughout the cell to destroy peroxides, another harmful compound.
- Ivermectin Paste 1.87% for Horses 0.21 ounces https://amzn.to/3rmcEKC
- Black Elderberry Capsules 1000mg https://amzn.to/3cM7sfp
- Potassium Gluconate 550mg https://amzn.to/39GdFHH
- Potassium Supplement 99mg https://amzn.to/3reXuXD
- Sage a member of the mint family, sage is an aromatic herb that has long been used in traditional medicine to treat viral infections
- Basil the sweet and holy varieties, may fight certain viral infections
- Fennel is a licorice-flavored plant that may fight certain viruses.
- Garlic older test-tube studies note that garlic may have antiviral activity against influenza A and B, HIV, HSV-1, viral pneumonia, and rhinovirus, which causes the common cold. However, current research is lacking
- Lemon Balm Plant rosmarinic acid that appears to have powerful antioxidant (substance that prevents cell damage) and antimicrobial (substance that kills bacteria, mold, and other tiny organisms) properties. Its use dates back to the 14th century when Carmelite nuns used it to make an alcoholic tonic popularly known as **Carmelite water.
- Peppermint Has powerful antiviral qualities and commonly added to teas, extracts, and tinctures meant to naturally treat viral infections, In a test-tube study, peppermint-leaf extract exhibited potent antiviral activity against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) and significantly decreased levels of inflammatory compounds. https://amzn.to/3D3Gf2i
- Rosemary has numerous plant compounds, including oleanolic acid, Oleanolic acid has displayed antiviral activity against herpes viruses, HIV, influenza, and hepatitis in animal and test-tube studies also, rosemary extract has demonstrated antiviral effects against herpes viruses and hepatitis A, which affects the liver.
- Echinacea E. purpurea is thought to have immune-boosting effects as well, making it particularly useful for treating viral infections
- Sambucus is a family of plants also called elder. Elderberries are made into a variety of products, such as elixirs and pills, that are used to naturally treat viral infections like the flu and common cold. A study in mice determined that concentrated elderberry juice suppressed influenza virus replication and stimulated immune system response. in a review of 4 studies in 180 people, elderberry supplements were found to substantially reduce upper respiratory symptoms caused by viral infections
- Licorice Contains Glycyrrhizin, liquiritigenin, and glabridin are just some of the active substances in licorice that have powerful antiviral properties. Test-tube studies demonstrate that licorice root extract is effective against HIV, RSV, herpes viruses, and severe acute respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus (SARS-CoV), which causes a serious type of pneumonia
- Astragalus is a flowering herb popular in traditional Chinese medicine. It boasts Astragalus polysaccharide (APS), which has significant immune-enhancing and antiviral qualities. Test-tube and animal studies show that astragalus combats herpes viruses, hepatitis C, and avian influenza H9 virus
- Ginseng In animal and test-tube studies, Korean red ginseng extract has exhibited significant effects against RSV, herpes viruses, and hepatitis A. Compounds in ginseng called ginsenosides have antiviral effects against hepatitis B, norovirus, and coxsackieviruses, which are associated with several serious diseases — including an infection of the brain called meningoencephalitis
- Dandelions are widely regarded as weeds but have been studied for multiple medicinal properties, including potential antiviral effects.
- Oregano is a popular herb in the mint family that’s known for its impressive medicinal qualities. Its plant compounds, which include carvacrol, offer antiviral properties.
*Ground ginger contains some different medicinal benefits than raw ginger root. Dry ground ginger reduces the amount of gingerol it contains, although the dehydration process decreases gingerol it also increases levels of the compound shogaol. Shogaols are believed to have many health benefits and properties that root ginger does exhibit, especially those of memory and cognitive enhancing properties. So dried ginger if offering benefits from both gingerol and shogaol.
**CARMELITE WATER recipe
While the Boyer family continues to be the guardian of the Eau de Mélisse des Carmes Boyer formula, you can make your own version of this “miracle water” at home. Use the spirit that moves you, whether it be vodka, brandy or some other alcohol, depending on the character (and proof) of the finished product you desire. This middle-of-the-road recipe calls for Pinot grigio, but you can use any dry, white wine.
¼ cup dried lemon balm
¼ cup dried angelica root
2 tablespoons whole coriander seed
1 tablespoon dried lemon peel
2 teaspoons cinnamon chips
3 whole cloves
¼ teaspoon grated nutmeg
1 bottle (750 ml) Pinot grigio
Place all the herbs and spices in a clean quart-sized jar with a lid. Slowly pour the wine over the herbal material. Replace the lid and let the jar sit in a place where it won’t be disturbed or exposed to light or heat for 6-8 hours, or overnight. (Note: If using vodka or brandy, infuse for 7-10 days.) Strain off the herbs, reserving the infused wine in another clean receptacle. Chill for 2-3 hours before serving. Store in the refrigerator and use within one week. Source https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-health-benefits-of-lemon-balm-89388
Turmeric Tea w Ginger, Mint & Honey https://wesleytyler.com/turmeric-tea-w-ginger-mint-honey-serve-w-lemon
Ivermectin a drug, that Is being used as a treatment for covid-19
it was discovered in 1970s, it’s commonly used as an anti-parasitic in farm mammals, it’s been being used in humans as an antiviral since the SARS epidemic, it is very effective against the covid-19 and other variants, it also is used as a cancer treatment, it exerts antitumor effects in different types of cancer. I have posted links in the comments below to various, published scientific papers covering the aspects of this drug doing all the way back to 2011. Buy this here: >>> Ivermectin Paste 1.87% for Horses with Worms, 0.21 ounces https://amzn.to/3rmcEKC
News and Papers on the usage of Ivermectin
This is about covid-19 treatment with this drug. It covers dosages and usage this is important. https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/antiviral-therapy/ivermectin/
This article explains how this drug stops the replication of the virus inside the cell https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0166354220302011
This article is from 2011, it talks about this drug being a miracle drug and all of its curative abilities. The drug was discovered in the ’70s. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/
this article is from 2018, talks about how ivermectin exerts antitumor effects in different types of cancer. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5835698/
This article is from 2017, It is about this drug being used as a treatment for pancreatic cancer, I personally had a friend who extended her life many years by doing this. https://theconversation.com/this-new-treatment-could-make-pancreatic-cancer-a-manageable-disease-72699